Re: st: AW: Calculating percentages (proportions) of indicator variables

From   Aravinda Meera Guntupalli <ag@mrc.soton.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: Calculating percentages (proportions) of indicator variables
Date   Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:14:22 +0100

use *contract* for percentage calculation.

*************
h contract

Aravinda

Martin Weiss wrote: