st: The gllamm command and the stepwise approach

From   Raúl Mainar <rcmainar@aragon.es>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: The gllamm command and the stepwise approach
Date   Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:52:34 +0200

Hi there,

I am new in this list as Stata user and also using the gllamm command for random-effect models. I wonder if there is a way to make some sort of backward/forward stepwise when using this command (I work with STATA 8).
Any help on this will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you very much,

Raul

Raul C. Mainar Jaime
Unidad Sanidad Animal.
Centro de Investigación y Tecnología Agroalimentaria (CITA)
Gobierno de Aragon
Avda. de Montañana 930
50059 Zaragoza, Spain
Tlf. 976 71 64 60 - Fax 976 71 63 35