st: Running loop to test all possible combinations of variables

From   Peter MacPherson <petermacp@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Running loop to test all possible combinations of variables
Date   Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:48:11 +0100

Dear Statalist Users,

[Relative beginner question]

In brief, I am analysing a cohort of TB patients and looking at death as an outcome. I have a logistic regression model:
xi:logistic died i.sex1 i.r18unwel_1 i.r21dyspn i.r25whtl i.hiv i.pulse
(all explanatory variables are patient characteristics and are binary - 0/1)