st: RE: RE: AW: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals

Subject   st: RE: RE: AW: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 20:01:06 +0200

<>

Like so:

***********
sysuse auto, clear
capture which parmest
if _rc ssc install parmest

tempfile myfile

logit foreign gear_ratio i.rep78
parmest, saving(`myfile', replace)

preserve
	u `myfile', clear
	encode(parm), gen(parameter)

	eclplot estimate min95 max95 parameter, /*
	*/ eplottype(scatter) rplottype(rcap)  /*
	*/ estopts(sort) xlab(#6, angle(45))
restore

HTH
Martin