st: RE: AW: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals

From   "Dr. Martin Weiss" <martin.weiss1@gmx.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 18:28:09 +0200

<>

Just -preserve- and -restore- around the code ...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Weichle, Thomas
Sent: Mittwoch, 4. August 2010 18:26
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: AW: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals

I'm trying to complete these graphs without having to save the new
dataset or overwrite my pre-existing dataset when using the parmest
command.  Is there any other way in which I can take my estimates and
graph them using the eclplot command?  I've used the list option in the
parmest command but doing so only prints in the Stata log and then I
can't continue with the encode step.

Tom Weichle
Math Statistician
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care (CMC3)
Hines VA Hospital, Bldg 1, C202
708-202-8387 ext. 24261
Thomas.Weichle@va.gov