st: esttab Latex alignment

From   Thoms <>
Subject   st: esttab Latex alignment
Date   Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:27:39 +0100

Dear Statalisters

my questions concernes the use of esttab to produce latex output (using LyX).

when after producing summary statistics I type:

esttab A using tab_sum.tex, booktabs alignment(D{.}{.}{-1}) nonumbers label cells("mean(fmt(2))")

the decimal points are nicely aligned.

But when I add aditional columns in cells, i.e. the min and max from the summary statistics LyX gives the following error:
Extra alignment tab has been changed to \cr.