st: RE: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:11:53 +0100

Note that -gorciv- was published in 2000. Thus it is not surprising that
it was written not knowing about factor variables, which were introduced
in 2009.

STB-56  gr44  . . . . . . . . Graphing point estimate and confidence
intervals
        (help gorciv if installed)  . . . . . . . . . . . . .  R. F.
MacLehose
        7/00    pp.12--14; STB Reprints Vol 10, pp.56--59
        plots point estimates and confidence intervals following
        estimation commands

Martin Weiss

ssc d eclplot

by Roger Newson.

Weichle, Thomas

I'm trying to graph point estimates and confidence intervals after a
logistic regression.  I've found the command called "gorciv" which
should allow me to do so but I'm having trouble getting it to work.  It
doesn't like my factor variable in the model which is a numeric variable
for diagnosis year.  Does anyone have experience graphing point
estimates and C.I.s after producing model estimates?