st: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals

From   "Weichle, Thomas" <Thomas.Weichle@va.gov>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Graph point estimate and confidence intervals
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:01:27 -0500

Hi Statalisters,
I'm trying to graph point estimates and confidence intervals after a
logistic regression.  I've found the command called "gorciv" which
should allow me to do so but I'm having trouble getting it to work.  It
doesn't like my factor variable in the model which is a numeric variable
for diagnosis year.  Does anyone have experience graphing point
estimates and C.I.s after producing model estimates?

Tom Weichle
Math Statistician
Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care (CMC3)
Hines VA Hospital, Bldg 1, C202
708-202-8387 ext. 24261
Thomas.Weichle@va.gov