AW: st: Spss vs Stata

From   "Kaulisch, Marc" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   AW: st: Spss vs Stata
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:21:55 +0200

Oh, okay. With doing a reply I do not see it...

Thanks for the tip.

Marc

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Dr. Martin Weiss
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. August 2010 15:17
An: [email protected]
Betreff: AW: st: Spss vs Stata

<>

"I do not find your e-mail address"

I think you can obtain it easily from
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/STATALIST/archives/statalist.1008
/date/article-173.html

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Kaulisch, Marc
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. August 2010 15:11
An: [email protected]

Shahrul,

As SPSS understands Stata quite well, it is not a hassle to switch, but of course to do everything in Stata is the goal...

I would be very happy to have a look at your programme. I do not find your e-mail address so I would be happy if you can sent me a message to kaulisch at forschungsinfo.de

Marc