Re: st: Emily's fall school dates

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: Emily's fall school dates
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 08:01:48 +0100

Philip Ryan wrote:

> ... presumably a northern hemisphere diary?
> section 3.4, dot point 4 at
>   :-)

Or, indeed, dot point 5 in that very same section. But it would be far
too rude of me to spell it out!

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.