Re: st: xtwest

From   Clive Nicholas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtwest
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:59:27 +0100

Bülent Güloğlu wrote:

> Whe I run the command xtwest loghex loggdp, westerlund constant trend
> lags(1) leads(1) lrwindow(3) bootstrap(100) it produces the following
> error
>
> Bootstrapping critical values under H0l.0.d:  operator invalid
> could someone explain what is wrong

Typing -findit xtwest- shows that this is a user-written program by
Damiaan Persyn at the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium.
Therefore, your query should be directed to him at the email address
given there rather than to Statalist.

--
Clive Nicholas

<[email protected]>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.