RE: st: nlcom and delta method

From   "Dr. Martin Weiss" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: nlcom and delta method
Date   Tue, 3 Aug 2010 20:10:33 +0200

<>

Maybe calculate the two models and -suest- them, which allows you to -test-
them jointly.

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Beatrice Crozza
Sent: Dienstag, 3. August 2010 20:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: nlcom and delta method

Dear Maarten,

thank you very much for your help.

It works perfectly!

The only thing is that when I calculate one non linear combination and
I save it with the post option and then I calculate another no linear
combination, after a different maximum likelihood, I cannot compare
the two values with the test command.

Do you have any idea of how to solve this problem, or there is no solution?
Because in order to calculate the test by myself I should also need
the covariance.

Thanks a lot.

Bea