st: Multiple simultaneous STATA sessions on Mac

From   Francesca Fabbri <>
Subject   st: Multiple simultaneous STATA sessions on Mac
Date   Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:01:19 +0200

I use STATA 11 on my Mac and I have a problem. On Windows I can open
several STATA sessions (to look at different data sets) simultaneously,
but I haven't worked out how to do it on the Mac.
Does anybody know?

Thanks in advance,