st: analysis on PSM matched control group

From   "Sara Abrams" <sabrams@cgr.org>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: analysis on PSM matched control group
Date   Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:27:41 -0400

I've conducted some PSM analysis using the psmatch2 procedure (1:3
nearest neightbor matching, logit model).  I need to run frequencies and
crosstabs for covariates used in matching by my outcome variable for
both the unmatched and matched control groups.  How do you identify the
matched controls in the dataset after PSM in order to conduct analysis
with just this susbset of cases?  How do you handle matched cases that
have been matched with more that one treatment case (with replacement)?

Thanks,

-Sara