Re: st: Copying Stata graphs/output to PowerPoint

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Copying Stata graphs/output to PowerPoint
Date   Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:26:52 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 2/8/10, Airey, David C wrote:
> What .gph style file do you use?

Svend Juul's -lean1- scheme:

It has been my default for so long that I don't think of
it as user written anymore, but you are right, to get the
graph to look like I showed it in the movie you would need
to install that scheme as well (type -findit lean- to find
and install the latest version).

Thanks for the reminder,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie