st: Fixed - effects

From   Ignacio Pardo <>
Subject   st: Fixed - effects
Date   Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:15:51 +0200

Today a short and easy stat question!

I' trying to create a F.E. model with an outcome as response and other
outcomes as predictors...

I read that it's not possible to generalize results to de population
when using a Fixed Effects model (-xtlogit, fe-  or -xtreg, fe)

Could that be possible?

Any thoughts?

(If that it's correct, my alternative would be -xtgee-)