st: estimates after matching

From   Anca Cotet <acotet@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: estimates after matching
Date   Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a simple model y regressed on x1 and x2, where x1 is correlated to x2.
x2 is a binary variable and there is selection into treatment. Assuming selection on observables stata command psmatch2 can estimate the effect of x2 on y. However, do you know an easy way to get the coefficient of x1 after correcting for selection on x2 through matching? note - I use kernel matching.

thank you!
Anca