st: RE: outreg2 "invalid syntax" error

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: outreg2 "invalid syntax" error
Date   Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:01:00 +0200

Does "etc" include the same version of -outreg2- (user-written, on ssc) on
both computers?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Dorothy Bridges
Sent: Montag, 26. Juli 2010 17:58
Subject: st: outreg2 "invalid syntax" error

An outreg2 command following xtivreg in my do file gives me an
"invalid syntax" error, but the entire do file runs just fine on a
colleague's computer.  We're using the same version of Stata, same
exact do file, same .dta file, etc.  The command is:

outreg2     [varlist] using Filename.xls, ctitle(xyz) addstat(test
overid, r(score), gammapeg, gammapeg_dj, tgammapeg, tgammapeg_dj,
gammaint, gammaint_dj, tgammaint, tgammaint_dj)

Is it possible that there's an additional command I need to install on
my machine -- or something of the sort -- that might explain this