st: fitted probabilities using mi

From   <P.J.Sheppard@lse.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: fitted probabilities using mi
Date   Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:17:31 +0100

I have fitted a binary logit model to some multiply imputed data using the 'mi estimate' command. I have the odds ratios but I now want to know the fitted probabilities but am unable to use the 'predict' command with 'mi estimate'. Does anyone know how to do this please?
Paula Sheppard

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/planningAndCorporatePolicy/legalandComplianceTeam/legal/disclaimer.htm