Re: st: Using 9 figure numbers in Stata

From   Phil Schumm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using 9 figure numbers in Stata
Date   Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:18:22 -0500

On Jul 25, 2010, at 11:49 AM, George Chioran wrote:
I am trying to input some numbers in stata which are higher than 1 million. To this, stata does not show the full figure only "1.00e +12". If I try to add 2 collums of these numbers, then I get a figure which does not seem usable.

Does anyone know how to make stata show numbers which are higher than 1 million?