Re: st: using infile dictionary

From   Andrzej Niemierko <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: using infile dictionary
Date   Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:27:48 -0400

Jon,
Yes, it is easy to do what I want manually. The reason I wanted to
"automate" it is that I have to repeat it for a few thousands of files.
I guess I will try to do splitting my text files using PEARL. Thanks for
your help.
Andrzej