Re: st: Re: symmetry and homogeneity restrictions

From   Matthew J Baker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: symmetry and homogeneity restrictions
Date   Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:50:09 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure if anyone responded to this somewhat old thread,
but there was an article in the Stata Journal by Brian Poi (2002)
"From the Help Desk: Demand System Estimation," Stata
Journal No. 4, pp. 403-410.

The article both details estimation, but also describes how many
of the restrictions of the model can be tested.

Best,

Matt Baker

Dr. Matthew J. Baker
Associate Professor
Department of Economics
Hunter College and the Graduate Center, CUNY