st: Radar module for stata 10

From   Jenniffer Solorzano Mosquera <Jenniffer.Solorzano@mindefensa.gov.co>
Subject   st: Radar module for stata 10
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:10:29 -0500

Hi everybody,

I was trying to find the radar module to draw spider plots. I found it but only for stata 11. I have Stata 10, is there any other written module for stata 10?

Thanks a lot for your info,

Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera
Economic Advisor
Sectorial Studies Division
Viceministry for Planning and Strategy
Ministry of National Defense of Colombia

Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera
Asesora
Dirección de Estudios Sectoriales
Ministerio de Defensa Nacional