RE: st: RE: install beamer in MikTex

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: install beamer in MikTex
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:53:24 +0100

I think the answers are the same as you have already received:

1. Although many Stata users use various flavours of *TeX, Statalist is
not a good forum for TeX support questions. Please don't send such
questions to the list. Find some better source of help.

2. I suspect that even *TeX experts would need more information than you
give here to answer your problem.

sun samn

Actually, I got a more serious problem: I cannot download the complete
version of MikTex from its web. Did someone have the same problem