st: unbalanced panel coefficients

From   sdimou@cc.uoi.gr
To   statalist!!! <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: unbalanced panel coefficients
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:48:51 +0300

Dear users, hello again!
I have finally managed to run my unbalanced panel regression! In the table of
the results however, some coefficients are not reported... Instead, "dropped"
is indicated there! What does this mean???

If there is a problem, how can I solve it?

----- Τέλος προωθούμενου μηνύματος -----