st: RE: correlations

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: correlations
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:53:32 +0100

You could -reshape- so that countries become separate variables.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

PINAR ERDEM

I am new in stata and in panel data. I am using version 11.
I have output cycle series for 40 countries over 1960 to 2009 as
quarterly.
I would like to compute the simple correlation between cycles across
countries. I have tried some commands for correlation but I can not get
the correlation  between countries.