st: RE: AW: RE: overidentification test and marginal effects after ivprobit

From   xueliansharon <xuelianstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: RE: AW: RE: overidentification test and marginal effects after ivprobit
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:18:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Martin and Mark,

Thanks for all your help! And sorry for the inconvenience I caused. I will
be more careful about quoting next time.

Best,
Sharon