Re: st: Maximization problem

From   Tobias Friedli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Maximization problem
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:38:49 +0200

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry for not obeiing the statalist rules, it will not happen again.  Thank you also for the links.
If you saying that it would be possible, that is already a big help. Then i will invenst some time learning Stata/Mata programming ( i now Excel is definitely NOT the way to go...)

Regards