st: exclusion test of IV at first stage of ivprobit

From   xueliansharon <xuelianstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: exclusion test of IV at first stage of ivprobit
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:45:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I estimate an ivprobit model, but I don't know how to conduct the exclusion
test of instruments in the first stage of ivprobit, does anybody know how to
do this test?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Sharon