st: predict, option dynamic, confidence intervals

From   Combes Stephanie <Stephanie.Combes@ensae.fr>
Subject   st: predict, option dynamic, confidence intervals
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:01:30 +0200

Hello,

I am surprised that confidence intervals are not optional in predict, I
would like to predict 5 years ahead the end of my datas, so I use the
dynamic option, and I would like to get the corresponding confidence
interval (which should be widening), are them some code done for this?

For my prediction, I'm using an ARIMA modelisation, I don't really get the
help explication about yresiduals and residuals, yresiduals = y - yhat? What
is "residuals" then?

I would be very grateful if someone has an answer for me, thank you by
advance for your time and help,
With regards,

Stephanie Combes