Re: st: Fixed effects ordered LOGIT regression?

From   David Jacobs <jacobs.184@sociology.osu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Fixed effects ordered LOGIT regression?
Date   Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:37:25 -0400

Panel ordinal logit routines are available in an econometrics package called Limdep, but I can't remember if Greene (the sole author of that package) offers fixed-effects ordinal logit.

Be warned however; that program is not user friendly. In particular, it does not handle unbalanced panels well.

But Limdep does offer many panel routines not currently offered in Stata including panel zero inflated count models and panel multinomial logit along with many other useful routines. Every time there's a new version of Stata I hope these routines will be added, but no such luck so far.

But I remain hopeful.

David Jacobs