Re: st: Multicollinearity in slogit

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: Multicollinearity in slogit
Date   Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:58:42 +0100

Abdul Salam Lodhi replied to Maarten Buis:

> ya thanks !
> now i am more confident in interprepting my results

Naturally, we're all delighted that you've found a solution to your
problem. However, you can implement the advice given by Maarten and
Scott by using Phil Ender's excellent -collin- command, downloadable
from SSC. Try it if you're not aware of it!

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.