Re: st: AW: Re: AW: treatment effect estimation with an ordinal 1st step and a continuous 2nd step

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Re: AW: treatment effect estimation with an ordinal 1st step and a continuous 2nd step
Date   Sun, 18 Jul 2010 02:27:05 +0530

No, you wouldn't. It is just something I find tends to break Mata
functions, that they are not properly indexed at startup.

But obviously in this case that is not the problem. I can confirm that
the latest ado produces the error reported.