RE: st: R: bootstrap

From   sun samn <shwshang@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: R: bootstrap
Date   Fri, 16 Jul 2010 02:53:21 +0800

Sorry for my last email. Here is the new one! thanks!
hello folks,

  I am doing bootstrap now; here is the code:

use data // the variables are from this data set.

program juan, rclass

 capture drop  diff m1hat m0hat

 logit  death sex race income cat1 cat2 ninsclas age if  rhc
 predict m1hat
 logit  death sex race income cat1 cat2 ninsclas age if  ~rhc
 predict m0hat
 gen diff=m1hat-m0hat
 sum diff
 return  scalar taohat=r(mean)

 *drop  m1hat m0hat diff
 end

bs taohat=r(taohat):juan

it works well, but get this error message at the end: insufficient observations to compute bootstrap standard errors.

Could anyone tell what it is going there?
thanks,

sam