Re: st: Nested Logit Model

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nested Logit Model
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:30:25 -0400

Marc, try -nlogitgen- and -nlogittree- before running -nlogit-, as in
the helpfile.
Please provide what you typed instead of schematic syntax like
"[explanatory variables]", e.g., what is your "altvar"?

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]