st: Interpretation of log-pseudo likelihood

From   Ali Lavan <>
Subject   st: Interpretation of log-pseudo likelihood
Date   Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

       I consider about the outcome from Conditional logit model. I applied used

pweight and vce(robust) for clogit. I got log-pseudo likelihood instead of
Can someone please explain me how log-pseudo likelihood differ from
or if you know source that explain about log-pseudo likelihood, please me know.

Thank you