Re: st: Interrater Agreement and Kap Command

From   Frank Gallo <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Interrater Agreement and Kap Command
Date   Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:28:03 -0400

Hi Morten,

Thank you for your response. Let me clarify my situation. The ratings
are interval-like. The data file is in the following format: columns
(raters, n = 94) and rows (variables, n = 49). The raters gave
something similar to the ICC (model: two-way mixed, alpha; type:
consistency) available in SPSS. I hope this helps.

Best,
Frank