st: Fixed-effects Vector Decomposition

From   Bin Dong <>
Subject   st: Fixed-effects Vector Decomposition
Date   Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:22:11 +1000

Hi Statlisters,

I  have a problem when I run xtfevd with my unbalanced panel. Stata 11
always returns an error message as below after  I type the commands.

3200    conformability error
     -    function returned error

Could you please tell me how to solve the problem? Thanks.