RE: st: Box Tidwell procedure & Wald Chi2

From   "Cornelius Nattey" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Box Tidwell procedure & Wald Chi2
Date   Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:16:40 +0200

<> I want a help on the Box Tidwell procedure in regression analysis.
How different is the chi2 test from Wald chi2 test

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Maarten buis
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: st: Box Tidwell procedure & Wald Chi2

--- On Mon, 12/7/10, Cornelius Nattey wrote:
> Can anybody help me with the explanation for the above?

This is probably a "the-statalist-server-ate-the-first-
line-of-my-post problem". Your post does not contain
anything above. When you repost your question you can
best leave the first line blank (others start with a
first line containing <>, but that is not necesary)

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen