st: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   Jose Benuzillo <>
Subject   st: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:17:51 -0600

Can anyone please direct me to the abstract/website/article that contains the final tables for popularity of stats software? I remember reading the final email with the kink but I can't find it
Thanks in advance