Re: st: RE: Citing ssc packages in BibteX

From   Thomas Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Citing ssc packages in BibteX
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:20:03 -0500

Philippe,

A belated thank you for your reply and suggestions.  I used
@unpublished but will look forward to studying the two alternatives
you have shared.  Thanks again.

Tom

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 2:52 AM, philippe van kerm
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I have used TECHREPORT, as in
>
> @TECHREPORT{dsginideco1,
>  author = {Jenkins, Stephen P. and Van Kerm, Philippe},
>  title = {\texttt{dsginideco}: Decomposition of inequality change into pro-poor
>        growth and mobility components},
>  institution = {Boston College Department of Economics},
>  year = {2009},
>  type = {Statistical Software Components},
>  number = {S457009},
>  note = {\url{http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s457009.html}}
> }
>

> Another possibility may be MISC, as suggested on http://ideas.repec.org/cgi-bin/ref.cgi?handle=RePEc:boc:bocode:s457009&output=2
>
> @Misc{RePEc:boc:bocode:s457009,
>  author={Stephen P. Jenkins and Philippe Van Kerm},
>  title={DSGINIDECO: Stata module to compute decomposition of inequality change into pro-poor growth and mobility components},
>  year=2009,
>  month=Mar,
>  howpublished={Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics},
>  abstract={dsginideco implements the decomposition of changes in (generalized) Gini coefficients into progressivity/pro-poor growth and reranking components proposed in Jenkins and Van Kerm, Oxford Economic Papers, 2006. See the online manual (http://medim.ceps.lu/stata/dsginideco_v1.pdf) for details on methods, option descriptions and usage examples.},
>  keywords={income inequality;  income mobility;  pro-poor growth},
>  url={http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s457009.html}
> }
>
> Philippe

Thomas Jacobs