st: Extracting the t-statistics from a regression output

From   Dani Tilley <tilleydani@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Extracting the t-statistics from a regression output
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:17:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

After I -regress y x1 x2 x3, noconstant- I need to access the vector of
t-statistics for the null that beta_i=0. This corresponds to the third column on
the regression output. I actually only need one of the t-stats but I don't think
this simplifies the problem.