st: RE: Mata optimize: does moptimize_result_coefs(M) really work? CORRECTION

From   "Prieger, James" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Mata optimize: does moptimize_result_coefs(M) really work? CORRECTION
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:42:25 -0700

 Sorry, the question should have read:

The Mata manual (M-5, page 605) says that the command

moptimize_result_coefs(M)

can be used to post results after optimization. However,
1) it doesn't seem to work, and
2) the Stata Do-file Editor doesn't seem to think it is a command,
either (i.e., the Editor doesn't put it in blue type).

Does anyone know if this is an error in the Mata manual?
N.b. the closely related command "moptimize_result_eq_coefs(M)" _does_
work, so I guess my question is more academic/beta-testing than anything
else.

James Prieger
Associate Professor
Pepperdine University School of Public Policy

James Prieger
Associate Professor
Pepperdine University School of Public Policy
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263
(310) 506-7150 phone
(310) 506-7494 fax