st: R: missing data for LCA, cross-sectional complex survey data

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <carlo.lazzaro@tiscalinet.it>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: R: missing data for LCA, cross-sectional complex survey data
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:43:52 +0200

As far as references about missing data are concerned, Peter may want to
take a look at:

McKnight, P. E., McKnight, K.M., Sidani, S., Figueredo, A.J. Missing Data: A
Gentle Introduction. New York: The Guilford Press, 2007

Little RJA, Rubin DB. Statistical Analysis With Missing Data (2nd ed).
Chichester: Wiley, 2002.

Rubin DB. Multiple Imputation For Nonresponse In Survey. Hoboken: Wiley
Classics Library, 2004.

Groves RM, Dilman DA, Eltinge JL, Little RJA. Survey Nonresponse. New York:
Wiley, 2002.

HTH and Kind Regards,

Carlo