st: How to test whether data follows Exp distribution?

From   "Jabr, Wael M" <wael.jabr@student.utdallas.edu>
Subject   st: How to test whether data follows Exp distribution?
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:08:06 +0000

I am trying to find if the variable I have follows an exponential distribution. Tried to locate some goodness of fit tests but wasn't successful.
After some long search I found the command ksmirnov. However, the help doesn't offer much on how to use it. They have an illustration for testing if a variable x follows normal distribution.

ksmirnov x = normal((x-r(mean))/r(sd))

Any suggestions?