st: AW: Predicted probabilities after Poisson regression

Subject   st: AW: Predicted probabilities after Poisson regression
Date   Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:44:50 +0200

<>

-h whatsnew- indicates that this -predict- option was added with the 11.1
update:

"update 03jun2010

    What's new in release 11.1 (compared with release 11.0)

o  Probability predictions.  predict after count-data models, such as
poisson and nbreg, can now predict the probability
           of any count or any count range."

So the manual is not yet perfectly in tune with the developments for
-poisson-, I guess. Maybe the change is not significant enough to warrant a
new compilation of the whole manual.

HTH
Martin