Re: st: Extracting specific elements from a matrix

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Extracting specific elements from a matrix
Date   Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:41:33 +0000

<>

Or you can use -svmat- to get them all at once.  e.g.,

******************************!
clear
webuse auto
ds price make, not