st: correction for heteroskedasticity when using treatreg

From   jdd smith <kysoccer08@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: correction for heteroskedasticity when using treatreg
Date   Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:50:55 -0500

Hi!

I need to estimate a treatment-effect model exactly as the one
illustrated in command treatreg with maximum likelihood
estimation. But I have to multiply the terms in the log-likelihood,
not the data themselves, by observation-specific weights.
treatreg has weight options, but I am not sure if Stata adds weight to
data or to the log-likelihood terms.
Does anyone know? Many thanks!

Peter