Re: st: AW: Combining two financial reports in the same calendar year

From   Matthew Krauchunas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Combining two financial reports in the same calendar year
Date   Sun, 4 Jul 2010 08:30:12 -0400

It is indeed panel data, but it will not let me xtset the data by year
because I have 230 nursing homes that have 2 financial reports in a
given calendar year.  Thus, my challenge is to combine these financial
reports into 1 observation which is the crux of my problem.

Thanks,
Matt