Re: st: import the stata result into Latex?

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: import the stata result into Latex?
Date   Sun, 4 Jul 2010 07:43:42 +0100

Sun Samn wrote:

>    Does someone know  how to import the stata result into Latex?

Check out Ben Jann's -estout-, Roger Newson's -listtex-, Ian Watson's
-tabout- and a host of other family favourities via SSC.

-findit latex- would have brought up these as well as other
user-written packages for your task: you are politely advised to
search Stata before making basic queries of Statalist. Check out the
FAQ on this matter if you are uncertain, in particular:

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.